Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vietnamese Food Sakon Nakhon, 28.05.12

I spent 3 years in Vietnam, I did a project for the Vietnamese Buddhist Temple in Seattle Washington, I ate for years with 1000s of Vietnamese in Northern Virginia outside Washingon DC and feel comfortable to saying I know a bit about Vietnamese food. Here i Isaan Naem neuang is the favorite Vietnamese food and as far as I know does not exist in Vietnam, An no self respecting Vietnamese wold produce that type of stodge. Anyhow Sakon Nakhon has a very large Vietnamese community, and when I began my quest for Vietnamese food I started at what I thought would be the worst place to find the food, and I was not disappointed. This chain was cold and the food was not only disappointing ,but in no way Vietnamese. Some of the food might be tasty?, but nothing I saw was Vietnamese.

No comments:

Post a Comment